Jobs at Northwestern University in Qatar
NU-Q is Northwestern University's international campus in Doha, part of Qatar's one-of-a-kind Education City initiative. We are a diverse workplace with faculty, staff, and students from all around the world. View our available jobs:
- Chief Operating Officer
- Manager of Infrastructure Operations
- Production and Broadcast Technical Support Specialist (2 Positions)
- Student Affairs Coordinator
- Systems Engineer/Administrator
- User Support Specialist
Students from Education City universities may apply for student positions at NU-Q. Some postings are for multiple openings.
- Course Assistant - Research Skills
- IT Helpdesk Assistant 1
- Programming and Events Assistant
- Research Assistant - Analog Artifacts - Music, Memory, Materiality, Movement
- Research Assistant - Arabic Media
- Research Assistant - Liberal Arts
- Teaching Assistant - Broadcast Production
- Teaching Assistant - Screenwriting
- Web Migration Assistant
Northwestern offers many benefit options to full-time employees including:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Educational assistance
- Professional development opportunities
- Vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- Excellent retirement plans
- Work/life balance and resources
- Dependent school tuition
- Faculty-staff assistance program
Located on the coast of the Arabian Gulf, Qatar is a small, safe nation of prosperity and vision. With a vigorous economy, its capital city, Doha, has emerged as a center for media, business, culture and education.
Northwestern University in Qatar is located in Education City, a 2,500-acre campus and one-of-a-kind higher education environment with spectacular architecture, modern amenities and activities.
Annual Crime and Safety Report
As provided by the [United States] Crime Awareness and Campus Security Act of 1990, now known as the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, you are entitled to request and receive a copy of Northwestern University's Annual Security and Fire Safety Report. This Report includes statistics for the previous 3 years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by Northwestern University; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from campus.
The Report also includes institutional policies concerning campus safety and security, such as policies on crime prevention, the reporting of crimes, sexual assault, emergency preparedness and other matters. You can obtain a copy of this Report by contacting the Northwestern University Police Department Deputy Chief at +001 (847) 491-3256. The Report can also be accessed and printed from the University Police website at http://www.northwestern.edu/up/safety/annual-report/index.html.